1 (edited by paulfrottawa 2010-08-10 07:06:27)

Topic: My experience with .CO domains.

Not many people to talk to about this so I thought to write it down somewhere.

On May 17th I prepaid for a .co domain name. Just before I paid for it I notice that it not all that easy and I would have to wait untill July 20th. Well I went ahead and paid for it early knowing I might not be the only one wanting this domain name community.co but it was available at the time.

To my relief a aution never happened because that what would have been the next step. However this domain name never became unavailable on July 20th. So I'm now just sitting and waiting to see if someone is going to offer my money back $45 from sibername so I can argue about this a bit.
Any idea's about getting this domain name?